Who doesn't like saving time and money? Using your own art can be challenging. Where should the borders be? Is your art camera ready, or does it need graphics superimposed? Is it worth it to have another eye to catch mistakes? Hiring a pro will ensure that you get the desired end results, without too much hassle and waste of time.
1. Use the experts for their expertise. They can make suggestions you may not have thought of.
2. You can save real money and valuable time by catching mistakes early.
3. Wasting paper is bad for the environment. Save the trees by having the job done right
the first time
4. Be calmer and happier when you let your graphic designer guide you through the process, rather than doubting yourself.
5. Make use of the years of experience a professional has under their belt-which you don't.
Keep it simple, and you won't be mired down in complications--- making life more enjoyable for everyone!